One of Australia's leading liquid transporters, Ron Finemore Transport provides transportation and distribution for independent fuel retailers and wholesalers, regional fuel distributors, alternative fuel producers, lubricant manufacturers and food oil traders, through the Eastern states of Australia.
Primarily transporting fuels, lubricants and food oils, RFT's liquid freight fleet of prime movers are based between operations bases in Wodonga and Melbourne Victoria, Wacol in South East Queensland,
Orange and Wagga Wagga New South Wales, and Canberra ACT.
Customers can rest assured their product will be transported safely and correctly, as RFT holds the following accreditations with regards to the distribution of bulk liquids:
- TruckSafe: Management, Maintenance, Workplace Health and Safety, and Training
- National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme: Mass, Maintenance, Basic Fatigue Management
- Customer Quality and HSSE Assurance Standards â Woolworths, Exxon Mobil, BP and Caltex
- Canberra and Regions Oil Industry Emergency Response Group
- Australian Institute of Petroleum's Safe Load Pass program
Liquid distribution makes up around a quarter of RFT's total freight, and offers customers the chance to track their delivery for convenience and peace of mind, as well as tailored and innovative transportation solutions to suit the product.