Why choose to drive with Ron Finemore Transport:
- Excellent payrates and conditions (as per the RFT Services Enterprise Agreement)
- Above award allowances and penalty loading, including extra payments for delays, breakdowns and tyre changes.
- Superannuation schemes including 11% minimum rate with yearly increases of up to 14%
- Safe driving incentive bonus of $280 per month
- 5 weeks annual leave for rotating shifts, extra shift payments
- Loyalty wage increase for eligible employees after each year of employment
- 10 Flexi days a year that can be cashed out.
- Discounts at leading retailers like Harvey Norman, Supercheap, BCF, JB HiFi etc.
- Great wellbeing programs to stay fit and healthy
- Fun, family friendly social club events all year
- Great rest and sleeping facilities for drivers
About the role:
We are seeking a fuel tanker driver to join the team at our newly established home base within the Mobil Silverwater Fuel Terminal, Sydney. This opportunity is for a driver looking for a permanent position (hourly pay structure), including additional benefits for our driver team.
- Liaising with customers with a friendly and professional attitude
- Understanding of load restraint as per National Load Restraint Guidelines
- Completion of all paperwork on time and in full
- Driving in a time-sensitive environment
- Refueling and maintaining cleanliness of allocated equipment
- Promptly report any mechanical faults, delivery issues or delays
Your skills and experience:
- MC licence minimum (experience is essential)
- Minimum of 12 months good driving record
You will need to have current MC and DG licence as well as have, or be willing to obtain, an SLP. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical check, national crime check and have the right to work in Australia.
To apply: Attach your Resume and Cover Letter above, explaining why you are fit for the role.