Why choose to drive with Ron Finemore Transport:
- Sign on Bonus of $5,000, payable in installments over 3 years for Full Time drivers (who remain consistently employed as FT drivers)
- Excellent payrates and conditions (as per the RFT Services Enterprise Agreement)
- Above award allowances and penalty loading, including extra payments for delays, breakdowns and tyre changes.
- Superannuation schemes including 11% minimum rate with yearly increases of up to 14%
- Safe driving incentive bonus of $280 per month
- Save tax on pre salary purchases of cars, mobile phones etc. through our salary sacrifice packages
- Loyalty wage increase for eligible employees after each year of employment
- 10 Flexi days a year that can be cashed out.
- Discounts at leading retailers like Harvey Norman, Supercheap, BCF, JB HiFi etc.
- Great wellbeing programs to stay fit and healthy
- Fun, family friendly social club events all year
- Great rest and sleeping facilities for drivers
About the role:
We are looking for both full time and casual, experienced MC Drivers to drive both our interstate and intrastate runs out of our Wagga Wagga depot. Many of these runs could (or will/may) include overnights, and all will include some weekend work on a rostered system. We ask that applicants please consider this before applying.
Key Delivery Lanes:
- Wagga Wagga to Dandenong to Mulgrave return.
- Wagga Wagga to Minchinbury and Wodonga
- Wagga Wagga to Mulgrave
- Wagga Wagga to Truganina
- Liaising with customers with a friendly and professional attitude
- Understanding of load restraint as per National Load Restraint Guidelines
- Completion of all paperwork on time and in full
- Driving in a time-sensitive environment
- Refueling and maintaining cleanliness of allocated equipment
- Promptly report any mechanical faults, delivery issues or delays
Your skills and experience:
- MC licence minimum (experience is essential)
- Minimum of 12 months good driving record
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical check, national crime check and have the right to work in Australia.
To apply: Attach your Resume and Cover Letter above, explaining why you are fit for the role.