REGIONAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE
Currently Recruiting Professional MC & HC Drivers
On the banks of the Murray River, Albury-Wodonga is the gateway to Victoria and New South Wales. Albury- Wodonga is the largest twin-city on the Hume Freeway with a strong linehaul transport industry. Albury-Wodonga provides all the resources for a family to settle with affordable housing, various schools, restaurants, parks, wineries, hotels with the Hume Dam and surrounding villages providing endless entertainment. All the while still being an easy drive to Melbourne.
The Ron Finemore Transport Group is a leading regionally based transport operator servicing the Eastern States of Australia. With a safe modern fleet of over 200 prime movers, and upwards of 400 pieces of trailing equipment, travelling over 50 million kilometres annually, RFT maintains a strong safety culture, supported by industry best practice compliance accreditations. Ron Finemore Transport specialises in the transport of food & produce (ambient & temperature controlled) and liquids. We are not a general transport company.
Permanent full time and casual positions are available for MC and HC licensed drivers. These positions cover local, intra and interstate activities. These positions would suit drivers who are looking to re-locate to a regional city and are available to work various shifts including nights, weekends and possible rotating roster. We have a number of roster and driving options including linehaul and base to base.
• Excellent conditions
• Above award remuneration, including above award superannuation
• RDOs provisions
• Extra incentive payments for length of service, incident free performance, additional & weekend trips
• Uniform provided
• Operating safe, modern fleet incorporating technology to reduce risks associated with long distance driving
• Health & Wellbeing programs
• Social club
Skills and qualifications required:
• MC and HC qualification minimum
• Experience preferred but not essential
• A minimum of 12 months good driving record
• Attention to detail and focus on customer service
• Ability to work within an established Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) system
• Pride in the safe operation and presentation of equipment
• All positions will have some weekend work
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical check. Applicants need to supply resume / document stating experience, qualifications and contact details, if applicable copy of relevant licenses to position and complete the Job Application online on this website.
For further information please phone (02) 6024 9900.